Sr. Manager Business Application
Job ID 22-640
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
What you’ll be working on
- Carry a strong sense of ownership and accountability, self-discipline, focus on quality, team orientation, design thinking, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Proven ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner, communicating and collaborating effectively with others, promoting your ideas as well as being humble when you may be wrong
- Possess a passion for your team's vision/mission and the entrepreneurial drive to make things happen
- Experience in the full software and data cycle of requirements, design, coding/testing, rollout/deploy standard methodologies in delivering world-class software and services
- You are well versed with software and data lifecycle management practices, including deep interest in emerging technology trends within the industry
- Hands-on experience in at least one object programming language like Java and relational and non-relational database technologies
- Experience in handling and triaging complex production issues
- Proven experiences of Salesforce and GTM have advantage
- Should have experience on NetSuite, Salesforce, Mulesoft and other business application
- Employed foundational software practices, including operational architectures, observability, reliability, availability, and scalability
What you bring to the role
- The overall 15+ years of industry experience with degree in Computer Science or related field, online retail experience is a plus
- At least 7-9 years of leadership experience in attracting talent, growing, mentoring, and leading business application or engineering teams
- Have experience on working on one or more Business Application CRM, ERP, HR and other application
- Have experience of managing and led the business application team from Offshore for multinational company
- 5+ years’ experience in an organization with a complex technology landscape and a proven track record of complex project delivery using Agile development practices.
- Ability to develop technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues.
- Deep understanding of: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and nice to have Marketo (or related marketing automation platform).
- Experience with implementation of DevOps and source code management tools. Understanding of best practices when implementing and working with CI/CD infrastructure.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments.
- Nice to have the knowledge of salesforce integration with Mulesoft and NetSuite
- Should have working knowledge or past experience of ERP system (Oracle ERP or NetSuite)
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- Great team player and people manager who can get the work done and at the same time maintain the health of the team by creating a positive environment.
- Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages with authority and confidence
- Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.