Senior QA Specialist
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
Together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a service – from requirements, development, test, deploy, maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations.
- Part of securing the quality of cutting edge solutions and services that help customers stay ahead and supply attractive and relevant services.
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Test Automation (Cucumber or similar)
- Fundamental knowledge of testing theory and terminology
- Basic DB knowledge (SQL, NoSQL, or similar)
- Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum)
- Continuous delivery
- Ideal candidate will have experience with AWS/Cloud Environment, microservices architecture, Maven, HTML5, XML/Json, and Fundamental IT Security Knowledge
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
The Location: This opportunity is based in Detroit, Michigan