XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
Responsibilities:• Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
• Gathering new business leads
• Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts
• Closing deals on service-based contracts or on time-based contracts
• Participating in development of business offers
• Support the company to meet its commercial objectives
• Continuously recruit, interview and match candidates in order to have already qualified talent ready to meet customer’s current and anticipated needs
• Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
Requirements:• Bachelor or a Master Degree in Business or Engineering
• 2-5 years of professional experience
• Great interest in Business Development within the Automotive Industry
• Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
• Autonomous and can manage your own priorities but also a team player keeping focus on the company’s interests
• Comfortable taking initiative and motivated to reach planned & ambitious goals
• Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
The Location: This opportunity is based in Greensboro, NC