XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits, and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer, and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Leads Liaison activities between GTT engineering and the GTO production engineering ensuring that manufacturing requirements are implemented into new product designs
- Review, participate in, ensure production readiness, and coordinate implementation of new designs and changes through the production implementation stages (GDP)
- Assures compliance with all applicable manufacturing policies and procedures relating to his/her area of responsibility
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Represent GTO towards GTT product engineering in area of responsibility
- Set technical requirements on the product (incl. process related) and approve technical solutions
- Pronounce technical ok prior to the approval of product structure launch into downstream systems
- Close GTO project Protus reports
- Act as GTO PM by delegation of GTO Project organization
- Key targets and results
- Increase product commonality between multiple brands
- Decrease number of parts and product diversity
- Decrease assembly time and standard cost of sales
- Enhance ergonomics and assembly environment
- Increase manufacturing flexibility
- Implement physical module strategy
- Timely delivery of Technical Preparation documentation
- BSc Degree in Engineering with 2 or more years of progressive automotive experience, OR a minimum of 8 years of applicable progressive automotive experience in for instance: Process Engineering, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Certification
The Location: This opportunity is based in Macungie, PA