XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Generate complex and high quality digital automotive surface models according to designer specifications from sketches, renderings, concept designs and scan data.
- Develop surface data according to packaging information and technical specifications. Ensure quality standards.
- Automotive surfaces range from early concept to production Class-A level
- Work closely and collaborate together with exterior and interior design staff
- Work cross functionally together with engineering and packaging engineers to incorporate all feasibility criteria
- Generate and verify a surface model for release
- Generate renderings to present and review current data models
- Utilize digital tools to carry out real-time visualization and quality control of generated data models
- Minimum 3 years working in or for an OEM or Tier I automotive design studio
- Portfolio is a MUST.
- BS, BA or MFA degree in design, engineering or transportation related
- High proficiency in Alias, ICEM Surf or equivalent surfacing program
- Proficiency in VRED, Keyshot or equivalent rendering program
- Understanding of production automotive development and procedures
- Intuitive feeling and passion for automotive design
- Work in high-pressure environment with quick turn-around
- Proactive team player with excellent communication skills
- Forward, innovative thinking for future vehicles
The Location: This opportunity is based in Greensboro, NC,
Los Angeles, CA