Rail Signaling Test Engineer
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Carry out test activities according to test and commissioning process; perform delegated testing activities
- Conduct deep troubleshooting of systems and equipment to identify root causes of failures and integration issues, and identify/define sustainable solutions
- Ensure safety is enforced in all steps
- Report all test and field work in a timely manner; collect and compile all the test evidences to summarize a Test Report
- Write the Test Reports based on previous templates and take care of the document lifecycle up to be released at PDM
- Issue test procedures to new phases upgrades based on the initial release already presented by the test lead
- Bachelors in Electrical, Mechanical or Software Engineer
- Experience with Test Procedures
- Experience with Signaling, Wayside
- Experience with PTC/CBTC
The Location: This opportunity is based in New York City, NY.