SAP Quality Management Analyst
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Assists in development of business processes/requirements, functional and technical specifications and design business solutions ensuring integration with the overall solution.
- Serves as liaison to business and IT teams to identify issues, create and implement solutions, and configure SAP modules (QM, PP, PM, DMS).
- Designs, monitors and performs Quality Assurance testing to ensure accuracy, quality and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Supports existing system in daily manufacturing operations.
- Documents and provides training for newly implemented systems and/or processes.
- Documents and maintains personal and business level goals and strives for their completion.
- Ensures proper application of security within SAP ECC System, including defining security role adjustments to meet the changing business environment.
- Assumes ownership of the system and expands skill base.
- Interacts frequently with business process owners.
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related program from a four-year college or university,
- 4+ years of SAP business and/or SAP IT experience with at least 4 years of experience implementing the SAP Quality Management (QM) module with integration in procurement, production planning, production execution, warehouse management, and sales and distribution.
- QM module experience should include configuration and functional activities for source inspection, incoming inspection, production inspections, goods receipt inspections, distribution inspections, customer return inspections, and test equipment management. Ability to define and configure requirements for inspection lot interfacing with external systems is required. Additionally, configuration and use of quality notifications, service notifications, and maintenance notifications for various business processes is needed to cover activities from procurement up to and including after delivery support. Also, certificate of analysis processing is desirable. Furthermore, the analyst should have the ability to configure and implement inspection lot processing associated with maintenance orders.
- The analyst should have a strong command of the QM master data and know how to effectively use data relationships to support business processes, especially objects such as sampling schemes, dynamic modification rules, condition records, effective use of control indicators for inspection characteristics, and inspection plans, but not limited to these.
- The analyst should have a strong command of batch management, serialization, and the classification system.
- Previous experience in Materials Management, Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM) and Project Systems (PS) preferred.
- Previous ABAP and Workflow experience is a plus.
- Experience in SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) preferred.
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodology and tools.
- Excellent presentation, documentation, and project management skills.
- Ability to perform SAP QM system configuration.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, verbal) with all levels throughout the organization.
The Location: This opportunity is based in Greensboro, NC