PEGA Business Analyst
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits, and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer, and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- The Business Analyst (BA) will join an agile team working with an implementation partner.
- The ideal Business Analyst candidate will reframe traditional business requirement gathering into process workflow business requirements and ultimately into user stories.
- Have a good understanding of the Heavy Automotive Industry and work well with business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate excellent Pega solution understanding combined with related process knowledge.
• PMI-PBA®, CBAP, IIBA-AAC: or equivalent experience
• Pega Certified Business Architect or System Architect 3+ years direct experience
• Experience in the Heavy Truck, Automotive, or Heavy Equipment industries
• Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Multiple Pega implementation project experience