XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
4+ years of related professional experience, preferably in Supply Chain/ Logistics, with at least 1+ year experience working with packaging, material flow, packaging design/ specification or line-side presentation.
• 1+ years of experience with financial reporting or engineering change control.
• 1+ years packaging design--Expendable / One-Way and returnable.
• 1+ years of verbal and written communication skills, suitable for Project.
• 1+ years of steering activities knowledge (timeline creation, project reporting, container review process).
• 1+ years MS Office applications skills (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) as proven through business application.
• 1+ years design of returnable packaging (knowledge in one of the following: steel, plastic, thermoform, EPP, textile).
• 1+ years interfacing with process partners with understanding how containers interface in/with their specialty area (Development, Logistics, Assembly, Quality, Ergonomics, Part Supplier).
• 1+ years understanding of working with External commercial partners (Logistics Service Providers, Component and Packaging Suppliers).
• 1+ years working knowledge of Catia (preferred).
• 1+ years working knowledge of Steel Commodity (preferred).
• Basic German Language Skills (preferred).
• Basic Spanish Language Skills (preferred).