XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits, and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer, and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Plan and manage company marketing and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies in conjunction with company executives and staff.
- Research/analyze market trends; recommend changes to marketing and business development models, based on analysis and feedback.
- Gather, analyze, and report on customer feedback and market trends.
- Develop brand messages and ensure they are consistent with company culture, values, and strategy.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials. Design print ads, flyers and publications.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Work within budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans.
- Cultivate and enhance external perceptions of the company, with a strong focus on social media presence and engagement with external consumers.
- Develop relationships with other business or industry related organizations within the community, in alignment with marketing strategy.
- Build and lead a marketing team that will create and execute new concepts, marketing channels, and partners to promote XDIN as an industry leader and employer of choice.
- Partner with HR to develop internal and external communications strategies to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Support Recruiting by developing recruiting-specific marketing materials and attending career fairs and trade shows.
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations for senior executives.
- Collaborate with Business Managers to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
- 5+ years in a professional Marketing role
- Marketing strategy development and execution
- Positive team and client relationships
- Creativity; adaptability; research; analysis; writing; public speaking; interpersonal communication; leadership; people management; detail-orientated
If you are excited about this opportunity and ready to make a difference with our wonderful team of XDIN’ers, write us back! Along with your resume submission, tell us why you are the perfect candidate and include your salary requirements.
XDIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.