XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- As a Skilled Java Developer you use the latest technologies, like AWS and Microservices, to develop cutting edge solutions and services to customers.
- Help customers stay ahead and offer attractive and relevant services
- As a team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a service – from requirements, development, test, deploy, maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations.
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Java 8, Spring Boot, JMS, Rest and JPA, Maven, Unit testing(JUnit), Agile methodologies(SAFe, Scrum)
- Open-minded, flexible, and thrives in challenging and changing conditions
- Curious, innovative and analytical problem solver
- Team-player with an inclusive approach to work
- Connected vehicles or automotive experience is highly preferred
- Ideal candidate will have experience with AWS/Cloud Environment, microservices architecture, active MQ, liquibase, and GIT
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
The Location: This opportunity is based in Detroit, Michigan