XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Proactively builds solid and long-term candidate relationships and networks for current and future talent needs, by interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, CB, Handshake, and Jobvite.)
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails.
- Execute sourcing searches (cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, targeted companies/individuals etc.), managing candidate experience through the sourcing process.
- Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics as appropriate to enable Recruitment Manager and Business Managers to be best informed on market conditions.
- Develop recruitment campaigns for specific vacancies to provide diverse pools/ pipelines of high quality candidates
- Screen candidates to determine availability, interest level, business unit needs, and qualifications
- Establish and maintain accurate and well documented pipelines of searches, recruiting activity, contact data, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all policies
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Ability to navigate databases
- Help prepare definition of job descriptions with the Managers
- Managing of the CV’s received by internal sources (employees references, ALTEN Web…)
- First phone screening with candidates to validate the profile
- Interviews scheduling for the Managers
- Feedback about the status of the selection processes to the Managers
- Promote alternative ways of capturing CV's
- University Degree, preferably in Psychology, or with specialization in HR.
- Recommended to have technical training in IT or Engineering profiles.
- Excellent level in Office tools (especially Word and Excel).
- At least 1 year of experience in selection processes of IT and/or Engineering profiles.
- Ideal candidate will be proactive, collaborative and results-oriented, autonomous, team player with strong interpersonal & communication skills
The Location: This opportunity is based in Greensboro, NC