XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical, applied mechanics or similar
- 5+ years’ experience working within structural and fluid dynamics field.
- Experience using ANSA and HyperWorks
- Experience using LS-DYNA and NASTRAN
- Static and NVH simulations
- Experience using GT-Suite, Star CCM+, ANSYS or similar CFD tool. Pressure drop and back pressure calculation.
- Experience with using FEA to predict structural and weld fatigue failure.
- Familiarity with python scripting
- Ability to work both as an individual and in a team
- Ability to plan and execute in structured manner
- Can confer results to the customer through good communication