Java Full Stack Developer
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years programming back-end application using Java technologies including Core Java, J2EE
- Agile methodologies
- SQL database: MySql, Oracle, Sqlite, Postgres and MS-SQL. OR NoSQL database: MongoDB, BigTable, Redis, RavenDb, Cassandra, Hbase, Neo4j and CouchDb