DevOps Engineer (General Profile)
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production, and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
** We are actively pursuing this need and there will be no guarantee for a project right away, if there’s a good fit there will be a potential for full-time placement****Additional requirements may be added or needed and will be dependent upon client requirements**
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a DevOps Engineer role as well as application infrastructure related activities.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any one of these technologies: Puppet, Chef, Ruby, Python or Shell scripting.
- Proven experience in working on AWS environments and its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS), PowerShell, Load balancing, Firewall and DNS.
- Prior experience with tools such as Jenkins and setting up CI/CD pipeline.
- Prior experience in using cloud APIs to automate provisioning, deployment, improving system performance and stability.
- Knowledge of Cloud APIs and Cloud technologies with some .NET & C# programming experience.
- Knowledge of OWASP and security best practices.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Exposure to public cloud and cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS or any other "Infrastructure as a Service" providers.
- Knowledge of LAN WAN Network, VPN and IPSEC.
- Use of Cloud APIs to automate provisioning and deployments.