IT Support Coordinator
Pathway Vet Alliance is now hiring an IT Support Coordinator to join their AMAZING team!
Pathway is a Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity portfolio company and a leading veterinary management organization overseeing operations for over 130+ hospitals across the US. Pathway provides practice transformation through effective business management, leadership and support.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and promote a positive work/life balance!
- Serves as the initial point of contact for a wide range of inbound technology service requests; processes requests as they arrive via email, phone, instant message or walk-up and follows service desk procedures for the assignment and tracking of all requests.
- Validates customer request, completing contact and technical information as needed from submitted service tickets; contacts customers to obtain missing data.
- Categorizes the service need and assigns the request to the appropriate IT team member; identifies and expedites high priority requests.
- Monitors the service queue to ensure all incoming tickets have been assigned and are being resolved; generates a daily report on the status of service desk activity.
- Remains aware of the available department staff to assign daily service tickets
- Distributes related self-help documentation to Employee-Owners as appropriate to resolve common technology support requests.
- Performs a variety of department administrative duties which may include unboxing and storing new computer hardware, shipping computer supplies to branch offices, and processing of Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA's) to vendors.
- Performs a manual inventory of computer hardware stock and alerts the purchasing agent when items need to be reordered.
- Completes other miscellaneous duties such as printing Wi-Fi guest passes and performing password resets and/or unlocking computer accounts when needed.
- Assists Employee-Owners with Smart Phone and Tablet configuration.
Formal Education & Certification
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Knowledge & Experience:
- Some general industry knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Basic personal computer skills, including electronic mail, scheduling, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation.
The specific personal traits required to accomplish the essential duties of this job successfully include:
- Exceptional communicative skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Has a positive, joyful, upbeat attitude
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Strong analytical, problem solving and technical judgement skills
- Able to learn new software and systems quickly and efficiently
We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, 401k, as well as paid time off!
If you are passionate about pets and improving the veterinary industry for the better, become a Change Agent for Good and join Pathway Vet Alliance!