Emergency Veterinary Technician (Licensed)- Prescott Area Pet Emergency Hospital
Prescott Area Pet Emergency Hospital, in the beautiful mountains of Northern AZ, is seeking a full time Certified, Registered or Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our growing team!
Come work with us and you will not only love where you live but love where you work!
We have the most incredible team of Emergency professionals. Our team is growing! Don't miss this RARE opportunity to join our team and show us your technician super-powers.
Who we are:
- a fast-paced and growing emergency animal hospital in Northern Arizona.
- a phenomenal team of aces who work as a unit, all helping one-another with anything and everything necessary to care for our incredible patients and their amazing pet parents
- an open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- the greatest climate in the country
- four gorgeous (mild) seasons; snow, sun, rain, and fall colors. Yes, in the Arizona Mountains!
- Come work with us and you will not only love where you live but love where you work!
This Job is for you if:
- you enjoy challenges and opportunities to improve the quality and function of work
- you love taking on difficult challenges and finding outside the box solutions
- you don't get frustrated easily
- if you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it
- you like helping people
- you are patient, level-headed and are cool under pressure
- you stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- you think on your feet
- you like learning new things and you can learn quickly
- when things change you know how to roll with the punches
- you are motivated and driven
- you take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
- you pay attention to the details
- as far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time
To land this dream opportunity:
- you need to have experience working with emergency veterinary teams
- tell us where you picked up your emergency technician superpowers in your resume or cover letter
- show us your passion for learning, growth, and development, in this incredible field in your resume or cover letter
- you need to be super passionate about being a team player and flexing your technician muscles along with wearing multiple hats
- you will need to be a committed learner and teacher, ready to work our most challenging shifts
- must be experienced in emergency and critical care practice
- special interests should be emphasized.
- must be a current CVT, LVT, RVT with the ability to obtain Arizona license within 6 months of hire
- ECC experienced technicians may be considered.
- have your VTS in ECC or eligible? Even better!!
We invest in our employee's growth and happiness! We offer an amazing work schedule 3 12-hour shifts as well as a wonderful benefits package including incredible medical insurance options! Vision and dental insurance are also offered as well as a 100% paid life insurance policy for you too! PTO with no “use it or lose it clause”, internal and external continuing education, bonuses, dynamic pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this posting. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!