Customer Service Representative (Part-Time) - Weston Veterinary Clinic
Fantastic Part-Time opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative at Weston Veterinary Clinic!!
The ideal candidate:
- can multi-task efficiently
- has polished verbal skills
- pays attention to detail
- can work Saturdays
Our Client Care Coordinators are responsible for welcoming all clients, anticipating and addressing our client's and patient's needs, and communicating with clients professionally, effectively and empathetically.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and reviewing documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Answering the telephone with professional etiquette
- Assisting clients with general information, appointments and invoicing
- Following up with clients
Our Client Care Coordinators have tremendous responsibility and are relied on heavily by the doctors and technicians to ensure the client's and patient's needs are met. If you are a flexible, energetic, and personable individual looking for an opportunity, please submit a resume. Salary is dependent upon experience. 7-14 hours per week.