Overnight Concierge/ Dog Handler - Dr. Boyd's Irvine
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center
Shifts are overnight. Open 24/7 (weekends and holidays required).
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent customer service
- Cleaning and organization
- Vacuuming, mopping, dusting
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Knowledge of our chemicals and cleaning protocols
- High attention to detail to keep Resort and Hospital to our standards
- Be a team player, communicate with other staff members to ensure daily tasks are completed
- Dog/Cat Handling
- Food preparation
- Medication Administration
- Experience in professional animal handling (Must include more than just owning a pet)
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center pride ourself on our strong culture. Not only does Dr. Boyd's separate ourself through our philosophies and systems, but also in having a strong team and culture. Attitude and gossip are not tolerated. We have found that a nice, happy, safe workplace, translates into the highest level of care and service for our clients, patients, and guests.
If you're looking for a career working in veterinary hospitality, Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is a gateway to your success with training and experience available to all who qualify!
Along with outstanding career opportunities, we also offer great benefits packages to chose from.
If you feel you would be a good fit for our team, please apply with a cover letter and resume today