Veterinary Technician Assistant- Anderson Veterinary Services
Anderson Veterinary Services is now hiring a Veterinary Technician Assistant to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- has strong communications skills
- works well on a team
- possesses superior customer service skills
- is passionate and empathetic
- enjoys working in an interactive, face paced work environment
- has 6 months veterinary practice experience
We at Anderson Veterinary Services practice comprehensive veterinary medicine, surgery, and dentistry with a personal touch, emphasizing exceptional client service and patient care, while providing our employees desirable, fulfilling, and successful careers. We are located in Anderson, CA and our proud of our new, beautiful, modern facility!
We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
Our Veterinary Technician Assistants are an integral part of our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Animal Restraint
- Client Education
- Patient care
- Cleaning kennels, cages and hospital
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!