Customer Service Representative
Armory Dog and Cat Hospital is now hiring a Full Time Customer Service Representative to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- works well on a team as well as independently
- has strong communication skills
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Is bilingual in both English and Spanish
- Answering phones
- Making appointments
- Filing records
- Filling medications for clients
- Retrieving food
- Process payments
Why work at Armory Dog and Cat Hospital?
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. Our mission is to provide the best veterinary care and customer service to our community. We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, dental, life, vision, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
If you are passionate about pets and providing outstanding customer service we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!