Veterinary Technician- Animal Care Center
Animal Care Center seeks motivated, self-starting Veterinary Technician to join our AMAZING team!
At Animal Care Center, you will be expected to practice the best medicine, be proactive, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while providing compassionate, Fear Free care.
- utilizes superior customer care and communication skills
- advocates for patients and treats them as our own
- uses appropriate handling and restraint techniques
- has recent veterinary technician experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures and terminology--with willingness to pursue further education
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain animals and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform veterinary medical procedures (i.e. dental cleanings, venipuncture, radiology, IV catheter placement, drug calculations, administer medications & fluids, sedate, anesthetize and monitor patients).
- Have basic organizational and computer skills as well as good technician skills.
- Must have recent experience in veterinary practice
At Animal Care Center our goal is to exceed our client's expectations in each and every service we perform. It is a place where pets are treated like family members with state of the art care in a clean, caring, and friendly environment.
We invest in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus much more!
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!