Customer Service Representative - Dr. Boyd's Veterinary Resort
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is hiring a Full-Time Customer Service Representative to join their AMAZING team!!
Experienced Customer Service Representatives that love a fast-paced, fun, professional work environment will enjoy working at Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center. Shifts are available from 5am- 12am throughout the day.
The ideal candidate:
- possesses strong communication skills
- has superior customer service skills
- works well independently as well as on a team
- has a flexible schedule
Why work at Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center?
We pride ourselves on our strong culture.Dr. Boyd's separate itself through its philosophies and systems. Attitude and gossip are not tolerated. We have found that a nice, happy, safe workplace, translates into the highest level of care and service for our clients, patients, and guests.
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer wonderful benefits including medical, vision and dental and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
- Answering phones
- Fielding questions about Boarding, Daycare, Training, Grooming and our Veterinary Hospital
- Scheduling appointments
- Interacting with our amazing Clients and Guests
- Dog Handling and Walking
- Facility sanitation and clean up
- Excellent customer service
- Be a team player, and be willing to learn and assist others in daily duties across all departments
- Experience in Hospitality or Hotels
- Exceptional skills in prioritizing and organizing tasks
- Experience in Customer service or with dog and cat handling (either a veterinary technician or assistant experience or training, experience with dog daycare or boarding facility, experience with grooming, or dog training)
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, walk quickly, and stand for 6+ hours at a time, walk up and down several flights of stairs many times an hour, be able to lift, pull, restrain, or push 50lbs of weight, reach above head
- Good working knowledge of computers and be able to learn our database software.
- Experience with AVImark is a PLUS!
- Excellent customer service skills, maintaining positive eye contact and proper vocabulary, and must have a caring, compassionate commitment to protecting, advocating, and serving pets and their owners
- Excellent observational/communication skills in pointing out issues with guests
Passionate about pets and providing exceptional customer service, Join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!