Veterinary Technician Assistant - South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Care is now hiring Veterinary Technician Assistant to join their swing/overnight team!
The ideal candidate:
* Is positive & driven
* has clinical experience in the veterinary field
* loves to work on a team & be a part of the fun
* must have a flexible schedule and be able to work swing and/or overnight shifts
- skills in radiograph techniques
- basic mathematical calculations f
- fluid therapy, and oral drug administration
- animal restraint
- basic computer literacy
- Must have an understanding of basic patient care and animal husbandry skills
- strong client and staff communication skills
- ability to assess patient condition
- assist in medical intervention in emergency patients
- critical thinking and problem solving skills.
We have a state-of-the-art facility and is both VECCS and AAHA accredited. You will gain much hands-on experience and knowledge at our facility with the diverse array of cases that come through our doors. We want our employees to deliver the highest quality of care and enjoy life beyond work. We offer a fantastic benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401k, Paid time off, CE credit, and a generous pet discounts!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional care, we want you to join our team!
Apply today!! We look forward to hearing from you!