Veterinary Technician Assistant- Community Pet Hospital
Community Pet Hospital is hiring an experienced Full-time Veterinary Technician Assistant to join our AMAZING team!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has strong communication skills
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Works well on a team and independently
- Possesses high standards for patient care
- Has a minimum 1 year experience in a veterinary hospital
Why work at Community Pet Hospital?
At Community Pet Hospital we strive to treat pets and their people with kindness and to provide the best medicine possible. We are a strong believer in TEAM: Together We Achieve More. Learning is always encouraged, exceptional care is taught, and a little silliness is always welcomed. We offer a positive work environment and value honest and direct communication.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Our Veterinary Technician Assistants help our veterinarians and technicians in the treatment and exam rooms and serve as a focal point for communicating with pet owners regarding wellness care and educating them about the services we provide.
- assist veterinarians and technicians in patient treatments
- assist veterinarians and technicians in exam rooms
- provide excellent customer service
- educate clients regarding pet care and veterinary services
- maintain the general cleanliness of the hospital
- assist at the front desk greeting clients
- check patients in and out
- help with wellness reminders and call backs
Passionate about pets and providing outstanding customer service, Join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!