Customer Service Representative - Canyon Creek Pet Hospital at San Jose
Canyon Creek Pet Hospital at San Jose is hiring a Customer Service Representative to join their AMAZING team!
The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service. They will bring a positive attitude, a service orientation, and high energy.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Compassion for pets and people—as well as an awareness and understanding of others’ reactions
- Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action
- The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
- Proficient computer skills
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be exposed to hazards associated with pets such as allergies, contagious diseases, noises, odors, bites, scratches, and animal waste.
Why work at Canyon Creek Pet Hospital?
We invest heavily in our team members by offering a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K, paid time off, continuing education, uniforms, and an amazing pet care discount.
The Client Service Representative plays a key role in the hospital's success. While this position does not have any clinical duties, the Customer Servie Representative will work hand-in-hand with Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians, Hospital Managers, and Kennel teams.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!