Emergency Veterinarian - Center for Advanced Veterinary Care
$10,000 signing bonus!
Center for Advanced Veterinary Care, a Pathway Vet Alliance hospital located 50 miles north of Boston, is looking for an emergency veterinarian to join our wonderful team.
Are you looking for exciting and interesting work in emergency medicine, easy access to advanced diagnostics, an educated and compassionate support team, growth opportunities, a competitive salary, and amazing benefits? Look no further!
Why work at Center for Advanced Veterinary Care?
We are a dynamic and diverse 24/7 practice in Manchester, NH with a unique positive culture. We combine advanced diagnostics (including CT, ultrasound, endoscopy/rhinoscopy, & in-house blood work including blood gas) with high-quality medicine. Our focus is to help veterinarians build their skill set to a high level allowing them to provide great value to clients, with care that changes outcomes.
Our area offers a great lifestyle with diverse recreational options as we are less than one hour from Boston, ocean beaches, mountains, pristine lakes, etc. And no state income or sales tax means you get to keep more of your income to enjoy all of the above!
Our success in providing a remarkable work environment resides in the people we hire. Our culture strives for excellence, is considerate, collaborative, and supportive.
What we offer:
- An exciting and interesting workplace
- An educated, collaborative, and compassionate support team
- A competitive salary, amazing benefits, and outstanding growth opportunities
- A professional, yet fun, practice style
- A consistent work schedule
- Support for you and your team and a positive work/life balance
Who we are looking for:
- Full-time Emergency Veterinarian (GP doctors interested in transitioning strongly encouraged to apply)
- Strong communicator
- Strong interest in both Medicine & General Surgery