Certified Veterinary Technician - Midtown Vets
Are you a Certified Veterinary Technician looking to join an AMAZING team? Then look no more! Midtown Vets in Oklahoma City is a progressive small animal veterinary clinic offering patient-centered care, and a fun working environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum experience of 2 years in veterinarian field as vet technician
- Registered Veterinarian Technician.
- High School diploma/ G.E.D. equivalent
- Prepare vaccines and medication
- Place an IV- Catheter
- Collect and prepare samples for medical testing.
- Assist veterinarians during surgery, including sedating, intubate, and prep surgery room
- Take digital radiographs
- Clean surgery tools using ultrasonic and prepare surgery packs
- Take history and vitals
- Restrain animals during veterinary procedures, answering the phone, schedule appointments, fill medication, checkout patients, and help run tests
- Assist in dentals, including sedating, and setting up for the dental. Scaling, polishing teeth, and dental radiographs
Our benefits package is the best in the industry and includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k as well as paid time off and pet benefits.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!