Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is hiring a Veterinary Housekeeper to join our incredible team!!
Our Veterinary Housekeepers are essential in helping with the daily flow of our busy Emergency & Specialty Hospital. They are relied on for many things focusing on hospital maintenance and cleanliness.
- Must treat animals with care and respect
- Must work well on a team
- Must enjoy cleaning
- Must have good time management skills.
Why work at Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle?
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle (VSCS) is a 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care and Specialty hospital. We offer a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. We support Emergency and Critical Care, Neurology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology and Radiology, all in one hospital. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate medical care and exceptional client service.
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term success and happiness. We offer an amazing benefits package, including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, plus generous pet care discounts.
Provide, ensure, and maintain the cleanliness of our Veterinary Hospital.
Housekeeping and Maintenance of Hospital:
- Regular laundry duties (kept up on throughout the day).
- Keep the exterior of the hospital clean and orderly and free of pet waste.
- Janitorial care of the hospital facility.
- Make certain entire hospital including treatment, surgery, kennels, and runs are kept extremely clean through the day (so that a client could come back and see his/her pet without any notice.) This includes your own clothing and appearance.
- Alert the Facilities Coordinator of any conditions that are unsafe including unrecognized hazards or infractions of safety rules.
Passionate about pets and looking for an opportunity to impact the daily flow of a veterinary hospital - Apply Today!