Veterinary Practice Coach
Veterinary Growth Partners is now hiring a Practice Coach to join their AMAZING team!
Work from anywhere in the U.S.! Join our team as our newest Practice Coach. This opportunity is as rewarding as it is challenging and fun. The Practice Coach is responsible for providing management coaching to VGP members who choose to utilize the management support provided by VGP. The Practice Coach is also responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all prospective members, current members and vendor partner representatives by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of all membership benefits. The Practice Coach will also be responsible for communicating effectively with all other members of the VGP team. This position requires practical knowledge of management strategies, standard procedures, and terminology used in a veterinary hospital.
VGP Practice Coaches engage members to utilize our exclusive vendor partners to help their practices thrive. Candidate must be able to attend and coach all VGP workshops.
Veterinary Growth Partners is a membership organization that can best be described as a management services organization. Our members are forward-thinking owners and managers of veterinary practices. Our preferred partners are industry leaders that are committed to investing resources to support practices so they can reach their full potential with optimal profitability, and maximum efficiency. We work with our members and our industry partners to ensure that everyone succeeds, together.
- At least 4 years experience in a management position
- At least 2 years experience as a veterinary practice manager
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiarity with veterinary protocols, procedures and products
- Excellent communication including strong phone and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to adapt and respond to all personality types
- Ability to work remotely and strong computer skills
- Must be a self-starter and work well autonomously
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to travel up to 8 times per year
- Must be able to work under the broad general administrative supervision of the Director of Coaching Operations, Director of Member Relations, and Senior Practice Coaches, and be able to use sound personal judgment in selecting methods, establishing priorities, and arriving at conclusions
- Must be able to tactfully demonstrate “take charge” capabilities
- May be required to work uncommon hours
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!