Customer Service Representative - Dr. Boyd's Irvine
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is hiring a FULL TIME Receptionists/ Customer Service Representative to join their AMAZING team!!
Shifts run from 5am- 12am throughout the day. We are looking to add experienced receptionists that love a fast-paced, fun, professional work environment.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Fielding questions about Boarding, Daycare, Training, Grooming and our Veterinary Hospital
- Scheduling appointments
- Interacting with our amazing Clients and Guests
- Dog Handling and Walking
- Facility sanitation and clean up
- Excellent customer service
- Be a team player, and be willing to learn and assist others in daily duties across all departments
Ideal candidates must have:
- Experience in Hospitality or Hotels
- Exceptional skills in prioritizing and organizing tasks
- Experience in Customer service or with dog and cat handling (either a veterinary technician or assistant experience or training, experience with dog daycare or boarding facility, experience with grooming, or dog training)
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, walk quickly, and stand for 6+ hours at a time, walk up and down several flights of stairs many times an hour, be able to lift, pull, restrain, or push 50lbs of weight, reach above head
- Good working knowledge of computers and be able to learn our database software.
- Experience with AVImark is a PLUS!
- Excellent customer service skills, maintaining positive eye contact and proper vocabulary, and must have a caring, compassionate commitment to protecting, advocating, and serving pets and their owners
- Excellent observational/communication skills in pointing out issues with guests
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center pride itself on its strong culture. Not only does Dr. Boyd's separate itself through its philosophies and systems, it separates itself by having a strong team and culture. Attitude and gossip are not tolerated. We have found that a nice, happy, safe workplace, translates into the highest level of care and service for our clients, patients, and guests.
If you're looking for a career working with animals, Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is a gateway to your success with training and experience available to all who qualify!
We offer outstanding benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
If you feel you would be a good fit for our team, please Apply Today!
We look forward to hearing from you!