Veterinary Technician Manager- Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle
$2,000 Sign on Bonus!
Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is hiring a Veterinary Technician Manager to lead our AMAZING team!
- is Credentialed in Washington State
- is a Licensed Veterinary Technician with at least four (4) years of Emergency and Specialty medicine experience and strong medical knowledge
- Must be competent with Licensed Veterinary Technician skills
- is able to complete assigned tasks in the time allotted without direct supervision
Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle in Lynnwood offers 24-hour emergency and critical care for your pet. Our AAHA-accredited team includes emergency and board-certified veterinary specialists whose approach to veterinary medicine enables them to work together in support of our mission to improve the quality of life for pets and their owners.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
The Veterinary Technician Manager oversees all the technical support staff team (Kennel Assistants, VTAs and LVTs) by working closely with the leadership team to ensure quality patient care throughout the hospital. The Veterinary Technician Manager is responsible for strategic and operational management by cultivating and motivating a high performing, highly communicative culture in accordance with Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle's core values. They will foster a collaborative and educational environment for our technical team while providing support and direction. This position is a full-time (min. 40 hours) leadership role, requiring flexible hours to fit the needs of the team.
- Credentialed as Veterinary Technician in the State of Washington
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus four (4) years of recent leadership or management experience in the veterinary industry
- Licensed Veterinary Technician plus at least four (4) years of ER and Specialty medicine experience and strong medical knowledge
- Must be competent with LVT skills including but not limited to anesthesia, blood draws, IV and advanced catheter placement, and critical care nursing
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in the time allotted without direct supervision
- Must have demonstrated skills in conflict management
Want to lead a team of exceptional veterinary professionals, Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!