Veterinary Technician Assistant (Oncology)
Pet Emergency & Specialty Center East County is now hiring a full-time Veterinary Assistant to join our Oncology Team!
The Oncology Veterinary Assistant is responsible for assisting the doctor and technicians in providing supportive patient care and maintaining a clean and safe hospital environment.
Why work at Pet Emergency & Specialty Center East County?
We are a busy emergency/specialty hospital that takes pride in providing the best customer service and veterinary medicine in the county! We invest heavily in our team members' growth and education. We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive to maintain a positive work-life balance. If you are searching for a career where you provide the best service to the best people while working with the best, look no more!
- 6 months veterinary hospital experience
- Able to work day shift - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- animal restraint
- phones, placing clients in rooms, discharging patients
- blood draws and running lab work
- placing IV catheters
- taking radiographs
- assist in the administration of chemotherapeutic agents
- clip and prep patients for procedures
- follow strict safety protocols
- assisting other departments within the hospital as needed
Our benefits package is the best in the industry and includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k as well as paid time off and pet benefits.Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!