Hospital Operations Manager
Greenbriar Veterinary Hospital & Luxury Pet Resort is now hiring a Hospital Operations Manager to join their AMAZING teams!
The ideal candidate:
- has strong communication skills
- possesses superior organizational and management skills
- has previous veterinary management experience
The Hospital Operations Manager is critical to the success of the Greenbriar Veterinary Hospital & Luxury Pet Resort multi-site system, primarily overseeing inventory, IT, laboratory, facilities, maintenance and compliance for multiple locations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work exposure to all aspects of business enterprise, with demonstrated competence in workplace and staff leadership
- 3+ years experience in the veterinary industry
- 3+ years experience with advanced veterinary inventory management
- Proven track record of successful team and operational management
- Ensure accurate inventory levels for hospital operation
- Conduct analysis to forecast potential inventory issues
- Report inventory activities and variances
- Optimize inventory control procedures
- Order supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Oversees third-party IT consultants to ensure industry-leading IT capabilities
- Coordinates with Pathway IT professionals to ensure compliance and efficiency
- Oversees in-house and reference laboratory procedures, inventory, technology and pricing
Facilities and Maintenance
- Ensures that hospital system facilities and maintenance are always in optimal working order by overseeing Facilities Manager and all third-party contractors
- Ensures that hospital system is always in compliance with standards, protocols and requirements of OSHA, AAHA, VECCS, AAFP and other governmental, industry and civic organizations.
- Communicates objectives, motivates staff, builds and maintains morale; maintains core values and standards
- Participates practice staff meetings
- Promotes cooperative working environment among staff members; understands the value of teamwork; shows enthusiasm and willingness to perform as necessary to help the practice function as a unit
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions
- Maintains positive, cooperative and collaborative relationships with all employees
- Promotes continuous quality improvement
- Sets the example for positivity, problem-solving and leadership for all staff to follow
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you are passionate about pets and want to join a stellar team of veterinary professionals, apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!