Veterinary Assistant - Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is hiring Veterinary Technician Assistants to join our AMAZING team!
If you are a visionary who wants to use your technical skills; if you are dedicated to gold standard veterinary care; if you want to grow and be challenged beyond your current role, then Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is the place for you to shine!
- Has 1-2 years of clinical veterinary experience as a veterinary assistant
- Has a positive work attitude and commitment to a stress-free environment for our patients
- Has schedule flexibility; Available to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Provides excellent patient care and customer service
- Possesses excellent restraint skills
- Is comfortable working with computer software to complete patient records and treatment; Knowledge of ezyVet and Smart Flow a plus!
VSCS is a 24-hour Emergency, Critical Care and Specialty hospital that offers a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. We support Emergency and Critical Care, Neurology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology and Radiology, all in one hospital. At VSCS we practice progressive medicine in a state of the art facility that houses CT, MRI, Interventional Radiology, endoscopy, echocardiology,
chemotherapeutic services, stem cell therapy, acupuncture and more. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate medical care and exceptional client service.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
The Seattle area offers many opportunities for nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and city dwellers. Being a part of the Pacific Northwest, the area offers beautiful hiking, kayaking, nature walks, and beaches in the summer. Skiing, snowshoeing, and other winter sports are extremely popular. The Seattle area also boasts some of the best culinary experiences in the country. You can find top-notch theater, ballet, opera, and an ever-growing music scene. With year-round festivals, fairs and concert venues, there is always something to do.
Looking to utilize and advance your skills as a Veterinary Assistant, Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!