Hospital Assistant (Part Time) - Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency
Bend Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center is now hiring a Hospital Assistant to join our AMAZING team part-time!
A Hospital Assistant is needed to help keep our animal hospital clean. This very important position plays a paramount role in supporting our team by keeping their workspaces clean.
This position is of a janitorial nature and does not encompass patient care. Must be available to work on weekends, nights and holidays.
Required tasks for this position are of a janitorial nature and include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning dirty laundry throughout the day.
- General cleaning and disinfecting tasks (floors, exam rooms, restrooms, surgery suite, dog waste around the clinic, kennels and cages, etc.)
- Cleaning and disinfecting surgical instruments.
- Emptying trash and recycling.
- This position requires prolonged periods
orstanding, bending, crouching and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- May be exposed to unpleasant odors and animal bodily fluids including blood, feces, urine, and vomit.
- May be exposed to cleaning and disinfecting chemicals.
- Must be available to reliably and consistently work weekends and some holidays.
- Hours are Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays