Emergency Veterinary Technician (Certified)- Prescott Area Pet Emergency Hospital
Prescott Area Pet Emergency Hospital is hiring a Certified Veterinary Technician to join our growing team!
- has excellent veterinary technician skills
- has excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work nights 7p-7a, weekends, and holidays
Why work at Prescott Area Pet Emergency Hospital?
Prescott Area Pet Emergency Hospital is a fast-paced and growing emergency animal hospital in Northern Arizona. We have a phenomenal team who work as a unit, all helping one-another with anything and everything necessary to care for our incredible patients and their amazing pet parents. We are open minded and love living in the greatest climate in the country. We have four gorgeous (mild) seasons; snow, sun, rain, and fall colors. Yes, in the Arizona Mountains!We invest in our employee's growth and happiness! We offer an amazing work schedule 3 overnight 12-hour shifts. We off a wonderful benefits package including medical, vision, dental and life insurance ,paid time off, continuing education, generous pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
This Job is for you if:
- you enjoy challenges and opportunities to improve the quality and function of work
- you love taking on difficult challenges and finding outside the box solutions
- you don't get frustrated easily
- if you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it
- you like helping people
- you are patient, level-headed and are cool under pressure
- you stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- you think on your feet
- you like learning new things and you can learn quickly
- when things change you know how to roll with the punches
- you are motivated and driven
- you take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
- you pay attention to the details
- as far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time
To land this dream opportunity you must:
- be experienced in emergency and critical care practice
- show us your passion for learning, growth, and development, in this incredible field in your resume or cover letter
- be super passionate about being a team player and flexing your technician muscles along with wearing multiple hats
- be a committed learner and teacher, ready to work our most challenging shifts
- be a current CVT, LVT, RVT with the ability to obtain Arizona license within 6 months of hire
- have your VTS in ECC or eligible? Even better!!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing form you!