Talent Recruiter - Specialty Medicine
Recruiting is always more fun, and more effective, when working for an industry "employer of choice." Pathway Vet Alliance is a veterinary management and support company that provides a strong, people-oriented culture, offers great benefits, and utilizes alternative work weeks, and attracts and retains, the brightest and best.
Our values create focus and energy around employee development, open communication, and team success. Not to mention, we are the fastest growing veterinary management organization in the country, currently with more than 200+ hospitals nationwide - including general practices, emergency centers, and specialty groups.
Join our fun and passionate Talent Team as a Talent Relations Partner - Specialty Medicine and enjoy an excellent opportunity to make your mark on the company and the industry. Recruiters who enjoy a fast-paced environment, flextime, and creative thinking will hit the jackpot in this role
The Talent Relations Partner for Specialty Medicine, will source, screen, and hire primarily for DVM positions - specialty practice medicine. Special projects will challenge you and keep the creative juices flowing as well!
Additional duties will include:
- Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices
- Nurture your network and develop referrals from potential and internal /recent hires
- Serve as an ambassador to Pathway with social and conference networking
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit through self-motivation and attention to detail
- Manage the recruiting process to exceed hiring goals through the use of effective resource management, including full cycle recruitment, networking, social media searches and efficiently use the ATS
- Focus on quality hires; recruiting metrics matter, but not at the expense of getting the right person in the right seat
- Collaborate on improvement of metrics
- Utilize the ATS to review select candidates and move through the recruitment process, update records to ensure accurate candidate tracking and maintenance of financial reporting.
Core Experience and Skills:
- Veterinary recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred in majors of Business Administration, Human Resources Administration or Communications
- Experience with ATS such as Jobvite or Workday
- Possess a savvy and perceptive ability to interact with people and be capable of fostering relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Skilled with social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to self-manage and motivate
- Think outside the box to source for competitive roles
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel 25-30% of time if necessary