Kennel Technician- Dr. Boyd's Irvine
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort is hiring a Full-Time Overnight Kennel Technician to join our AMAZING team!
- has a flexible schedule and can work nights/weekends/holidays
- has strong communications skills
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has the ability to multi-task
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center
Shifts are overnight. Open 24/7 (weekends and holidays required).
- Excellent customer service
- Cleaning and organizing
- Vacuuming, mopping, and dusting
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Knowledge of our chemicals and cleaning protocols
- High attention to detail to keep Resort and Hospital to our standards
- Communicate with other staff members to ensure nightly tasks are completed
- Regularly reach, stoop, and bend
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Familiarity with cats and dogs
- Animal handling experience required
- Answering phones
Why work at Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center in Irvine?
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center pride our selves on our strong culture. Not only does Dr. Boyd's separate our selves through our philosophies and systems, but also in having a strong team and culture. Attitude and gossip are not tolerated. We have found that a nice, happy, safe workplace, translates into the highest level of care and service for our clients, patients, and guests.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Looking for a career working in veterinary hospitality, Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is a gateway to your success, Apply today!
We look forward to meeting you!