QLIK BUSINESS ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The JBS Fed Beef team is seeking a Qlik Business Analyst who is passionate about unlocking the value of our data to provide insights and solutions that would have an impact on JBS’s competitive advantage. By analyzing and evaluating data across the various areas within Fed Beef, you will empower our business through the use of data, enhance collaboration across business areas and allow for data-driven decision making.
- Develop a deep understanding of Fed Beef business processes and problems, with the goal to identify and develop Qlik tools for the business to utilize to overcome problems and improve processes.
- Collaborate with Fed Beef business to provide valuable dashboards, reports, and data visualization; maintain and support existing dashboards and reports
- Develop and maintain Qlik data models, categorizing and joining data from various internal and external data sources
- Cultivate a strong partnership with IT through alignment of current projects, future projects and initiatives
- Maintain comprehensive and detailed project tracking and routinely communicate project status with business stakeholders
Successful Candidate: A successful candidate must:
- Take the initiative, easily understand the business dynamics, see the big picture, assess current practices and identify new areas where inefficiencies affect the bottom line of the company
- Ensure that the solution produces insights that the business can interpret and execute on, and, ultimately, communicates the benefits of these insights to users to drive adoption
- Understand the uses of business and market information to better drive decisions
- Relate with multiple teams to understand the problems of the business
- Passion for learning, improving process and attentions to the form of how the information it is presented
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Agribusiness, Animal Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics, etc. or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience working in Qlik (Qlik Sense, Qlikview, Data Model Scripting, Application development)
- Working knowledge in enterprise data tools and technologies
- Project management skills and process improvement capabilities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and be flexible
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude