JBS is seeking candidates for a part-time Financial Services Career Development role at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO. The intent of this position is to provide a year-round, entry-level position to currently enrolled college students on our Corporate A/P and A/R teams. This is an exciting, year-round opportunity for candidates who excel in a busy, achievement-oriented environment and obtain relevant work experience that can lead to long-term placement with JBS. School credit may be available.
Responsibilities will vary based on the role but may include:
- Perform three way match controls to approve payment orders
- Address problems in the payment processes with our purchase area and business locations across the US
- Maintain SOX compliance documentation backup in SAP
- Manage daily application of deposit incomes to the respective customer account balances
- Create international wire log files to allow cash application
- Keep both Vendor and Customer master data updated in our system (including bill to and ship to information, micro code details, contract terms and legal documentation)
- Actively connect with the collection team to track remittance information for the cash application process
- Access customer’s portals to research payment information status and create reports for the upper management and business meetings
- Input adjustments into financial systems
- Participation in process improvement discussions and meetings
- Rotation between various roles in the department
- Preferred availability is 4 hours per day, a total of 20 hours per week. Hours must be scheduled Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, year-round.
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Actively pursuing an Associates or Bachelors degree. Accounting, Finance or Business degree preferred.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to successfully work under strict deadlines