ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Develop effective tracking tools to keep key indicators under control;.
- Use data acquired daily/weekly/monthly to build trends and strategies that help the Complex achieve the desired results;.
- Support the operations team to build process control templates that will help keep processes controlled;.
- Use operations and Agristats reports as well as system data (SAP) to construct internal comparisons and benchmark analysis, positioning the complex versus their peers, internally and externally;.
- Look for root causes that affect results, proposing corrections; all data driven;.
- Support the budget process by supplying data that will build a challenging yet achievable scenario for the complex;.
- Communicate clearly and in a simple way the results of analysis so that management can use the reports to improve results;.
- Be diligent and relentless in tracking the key indicators, simplifying and improving the process as opportunities are observed..
.EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- 2-year business degree. Experience in the poultry industry can serve as a substitute for the degree.
- Minimum Intermediate Excel Skills
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Good analytical skills