PROJECT MANAGER- CONSUMER VALUE ADD
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
This position is responsible for owning and delivering projects for Consumer Value Added Fresh Pork and Beef that is sold in Retail and Club Channels. JBS is an established, global Meat Company that is expanding its reach into Consumer Branded offerings. Candidate must be a motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve both routine and complicated problems effectively. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark on a business who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and making things happen.
- Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional partners, including Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain, and Regulatory to clearly identify, explain, and communicate their project involvement, project goals, expectations, and tasks.
- Independently lead cross-functional teams through the executional elements of projects. This is a hands-on project management role; expected to develop, track and manage detailed project (and product) level timelines and critical path schedules.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones as well as project/business objectives and gain approval of project recommendations through stage gate decision forums.
- Develop and manage up-to-date timelines inclusive of the critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints, applying appropriate project scheduling techniques.
- Monitor project status and execution; develop agendas, minutes, metrics, etc. for the teams.
- Maintain Project Templates, Project Dashboards and Updated Forms as defined for the project.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; with direction and guidance, lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning.
- Lead or participate in process improvement initiatives, as assigned, and promote the sharing of standard methodologies.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, preferably in CPG and/or Food preferred
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- PMP Certification preferred
- Advanced time management, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Excel in conflict resolution, negotiation and people management