JBS/PLUMROSE ACCOUNTING TRAINEE PROGRAM
To create an external talent pipeline of college graduates and to provide technical, cultural, and leadership training to develop them into successful members of our operations management teams.
This is a 12 month management training program intended to provide rotational experience at the Plumrose Corporate Headquarters in Chicago, IL. Trainees have the opportunity to tailor their program to experience various disciplines within accounting, finance and expense control management, while also exploring the foundations of the business at the corporate level. The program is focused on giving participants the skills they need to read complex situations, set innovative strategies, and execute those strategies with integrity and effectiveness. Additional benefits include exposure to senior management, participation in leadership development courses, and the opportunity to make a difference in the community. Upon completion of the program, the trainee will work with the corporate senior team to determine which facility he/she will be placed.
- The first 12 months of the program will be rotational, with the trainee spending approximately three to four months in each rotation
- Trainees will be given challenging projects and key learning objectives to complete during each rotation
- The last six months of the program will provide hands-on training in an area of interest to the trainee with the intention of final placement
- The rotations will provide exposure to multiple aspects of finance and accounting on the corporate level
- There will be several leadership and process training sessions throughout the program
The JBS Trainee Program is an excellent opportunity to give professionals the tools to be successful leaders.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 0-3 years work experience
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and company culture
- Strong Excel and Access skills
- Strong analytical skills
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment
- Flexibility to relocate, preferred