MTP/PITT CDL DRIVER
Feed Haul Driver
- Driver is required to log on to Omnitrac system and proceed with Pre-Trip each day before loading.
- Driver is required to select ticket, stamp “zero weight” and load feed haul trailer.
- Driver will select finish feed bin, write the number on the ticker, and load feed haul trailer.
- Driver will then proceed to farm unloading feed at correct farm, house and bin number.
- Driver is expected to operate equipment in a safe manner as to avoid accidents or injury to other drivers.
- At the end of the day, driver is required to do Post-Trip and log off Omnitrac system.
- Driver is expected to be a team player and load feed in a manner to assist feed mill to run as efficiently as possible and deliver a quality product.
- Driver is required to operate within all DOT and Pilgrim’s guidelines as set forth by Fleet Administrator.
Truck Driver: This person is responsible for delivering feed from the feed mill to individual farms and, if necessary, picks up leftover feed.
- Load truck.
- Climb tanks for inventory.
- Drive truck to farm.
- Pick-up feed from farms.
- Will work in feed mill as needed.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 100 lbs.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Must have good decision making skills.
- Must be physically qualified to obtain a DOT physical card.