Client Services Manager- Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle
Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is hiring a Client Services Manager to join our AMAZING team!
- is committed to outstanding customer service
- has excellent interpersonal communication skills
- is competent in problem-solving and conflict resolution
- has an ability to demonstrate success in coaching and teaching
- is able to work a flexible schedule and available to work after-hours and/or weekends as needed
- 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The Client Services Manager has a willingness to be a Change Agent for Good by overseeing operations of the front desk and supervising the referral coordinators and client services staff. Works closely with the Practice Manager, Medical Director, and hospital management to ensure that the hospital runs smoothly. The Client Services Operations Manager provides coaching and re-directing to all employees and handles triaging patients. They are responsible for smooth operation of all processes and protocols within specialty departments, including emergency to provide the best client services experience for all clients and patients
* Candidate must be outgoing and comfortable interacting with clients
* THREE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Why work at Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle?
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle (VSCS) is a 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care and Specialty hospital. WE offer a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. We support Emergency and Critical Care, Neurology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology and Radiology, all in one hospital. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate medical care and exceptional client service.
We offer generous benefits including:
- competitive salary
- health insurance
- life insurance
- paid time off
- continuing education
- pet discounts
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!