Customer Service Rep I
Job ID 2023-5043
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR? integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best care for patients.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Answering inbound calls from Krames print patient education and prospect customers (who are the customers?), cross and up selling complimentary or partner print products to orders during customer interactions when appropriate ($4K/month). (more specific, what products?), recording all inquiries and orders in the system, responding to first level customer inquiries, i.e., password resets, product inquiries and order processing requests.(example? Are those inquiries technical or on technical), gathering customer and marketing information as requested based by call type(phone calls, emails, faxes, chats), and placing outbound calls to customers as requested to follow up on order inquiries or provide order confirmations.(about what?)
- Deliver a “best in-class” customer service experience.
- Answer to customer objections by reinforcing features and benefits of Krames products to customers and prospects.
- Provide customer and product feedback to management.
- Utilize Customer relationship application (Five9) or database (SalesForce) to record activities (do we have one?)
- Analyze customer’s service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving abilities.
- Utilize Cross/Upselling techniques on every call to increase average order size.
- Place outbound calls to customers, perform follow up on pending items.
- Perform direct marketing promotions, in order to generate additional revenue.
- Attend meetings as requested/or needed
- 1-2 year customer service experience
- HS degree or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a clear,
confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers.
- Professional and courteous phone manner.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Applications (Word, Excel, Gmail Suite)
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal disciplines.
- Proven ability to work independently and in at team environment.