Memory System Software Engineer
As one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, SK Hynix will encourage you to maintain global demand for SK Hynix’s DRAM/NAND products through engaging customer roadmap alignment, identifying new business opportunities, developing customer relationships, and recommending optimal solutions for new and existing tasks. This role will be responsible for assuring SK hynix emerging technology leadership to be maintained and leading the next generation of memory-centric architecture using your expertise in computer system and SW technologies including open source tools to demonstrate benefits and use cases.
You will be responsible for analyzing the competition and ecosystem to define product requirements, supporting and debugging issues, define and deliver architecture proof of concepts, deliver architecture and work with the team for successful implementation and validation.
- Individual technical contributor within a research team focused on large scale memory system
- Survey and define the concept of next generation memory-centric platform architecture
- Analyze memory system and framework implementations to identify performance bottlenecks and optimization opportunities
- Prototype codes to enable high-volume, scalable applications leveraging new memory solutions
- Present a working prototype and technical concept to top industry conferences
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills
- Master’s or PhD degree in computer science or relative engineering fields.
- In-depth understanding of CPU, GPU, or computer system architecture.
- Strong programing skills and experience in C/C++
- Experience with required latency and bandwidth analysis for competitiveness.
- Experience with benchmarking, workload characterization, bottleneck identification.
- In-depth understanding of memory controller techniques for different memory technologies (DDRx) is plus.
- In-depth understanding of datacenter architecture and application are plus.