Sr Manager, Qlik Cloud Professional Services
Qlik is searching for a Qlik Cloud Consulting Manager with broad and deep knowledge of cloud services, security, and automation, along with strong communication skills and consulting services experience.
In this role, you will work with senior internal and external stakeholders alongside enterprise architects and cloud consultants to undertake discovery, design and hands-on implementation of solutions that are secure, reliable, and scalable to tens of thousands of users.
You will thrive if you have
- Familiar with auto-deployment of Windows and Linux-based software;
- Experience with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) technologies;
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform and AWS CloudFormation;
- Experience with deployment and configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, and Ansible;
- Experience with Snowflake, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery or other cloud data warehouses;
- Knowledge of clustering, fail-over and disaster recovery products and concepts such as MS Clustering Services, Load Balancing, Routers, LUNS, SAN and NAS;
- Familiarity with server hardware selection, design and troubleshooting
The location for this role is/are:
- USA- Raleigh, NC
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.