Senior Customer Success Manager, DACH
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Customer Success Manager, DACH
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik, we are committed to delighting our customers at every step of their journey. Understanding our customers’ needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes. Also create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Customer Success Managers are responsible for becoming experts in customer use cases, needs and business outcomes to proactively identify how our products, services and value proposition can best drive and support our customers’ journey. You will develop an understanding of Qlik products and services to provide high value-add advice to customer stakeholders at all levels. You will drive adoption of Qlik at all stages of the customer journey, while building high customer satisfaction, maximizing the value of customer investment, and converting them to Qlik promoters.
You will also act as the voice of your customers internally at Qlik, providing feedback and insights on how Qlik can better serve our customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers,
- Understanding and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in Qlik’s products.
- Create a joint success plan (JSP) with customers, outlining the use cases, outcomes and key business value to be achieved, with corresponding success metrics.
- Drive adoption of Qlik products, maximizing customer investment and accelerating time-to-value.
- Act as a trusted/strategic advisor to each customer helping to drive continued value of our products and services, while you provide thoughtful leadership, possibly challenging business and technical stakeholders.
- Track Business Value Outcome Definitions through to Business Value Outcome Realization with the customer.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Identify and/or develop upsell and renewal opportunities and partner with appropriate teams to progress.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with the Customer Success Engineer to maintain and develop Business/Technical Champions.
- Partner with other CSO teams to ensure that account issues are managed through to successful resolution - Use EWS (early warning signal).
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction across all client accounts.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service and supporting and driving our customers’ business success.
- Demonstrates high-level problem solving and analytical skills, excels under pressure and is results-driven.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly at the C-level. Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Able to navigate and effectively manage his/her business successfully in a matrix organization across borders. Understanding and respecting cultural diversity and operating successfully within that framework, including ability to think globally and act locally.
- Able to quickly understand the business, its’ issues, take ownership and develop and execute a strategy with the team that positively transforms the business and drives operational excellence and increased revenues.
- Ability to nurture innovation and create an environment that encourages creativity and positive risk taking. Demonstrates creativity and entrepreneurial flair.
- Business level German and English mandatory
This position is based in Munich and can be remote.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.